I know this is going to be all wrong :(

I've just started a new BG1 game to get Gavin fresh in my mind.

There seems to be a "fog of war" effect with ragged blocked edges about half a character in size. Which doesn't act like a FoW should - it appears and flows inconsistently for example.

Looking at the area map it is black except for the area immediately around the party. Clicking into previously explored black will bring the picture up on the map and, for a short while, the playing screen.

Inventory and tool bars have a black background in some areas, against which the item picture floats.

Moving animations on the playing screen black out whatever is behind them - so killing a rat leads to a black square with falling blood in it, then the blood vanishes and the floor comes back.

I'm probably not describing this well and I've almost certainly posted in the wrong place. I have an ASD which makes communication difficult sometimes but if anyone could help? I don't know how to play if the screen doesn't look like I expect it to and I've gone into my own version of Safe Mode :p

Kath Stonedog

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~EASYTUTUDEGREENIFIER.TP2~ #0 #0 // EasyTutu Degreenifier

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assign a kit to Ajantis? -> Ajantis: Cavalier

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Assign a kit to Dynaheir? -> Dynaheir: Sorceror

~SETUP-EASYTUTUNPCKITS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Assign a kit to Imoen? -> Imoen: Bounty Hunter

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #3 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Imoen her BG2 portrait: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #18 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in Gullykin: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #20 // The BG1 NPC Project: Eldoth's Starting Location -> Eldoth Starts on the Coast Way: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // The BG1 NPC Project: Quayle's Starting Location -> Quayle Starts at the Nashkel Carnival: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #24 // The BG1 NPC Project: Tiax's Starting Location -> Tiax Starts in Beregost: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #26 // The BG1 NPC Project: Make Shar-Teel Unkillable Until In Party: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #29 // The BG1 NPC Project: Cloakwood areas availability in Chapter One -> Open four Cloakwood areas (everything but the Mines): v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #32 // The BG1 NPC Project: Check for TutuFix Walking Speeds: v18

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v18

~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu and BGT, 14April2008: v3.1

~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content): v3.1

~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content): v3.1

~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Gavin: Check for Tutu-Fix Walking Speeds: v3.1

~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #8 // Gavin: Alternate Portraits -> Red tunic, by Miloch: v3.1

~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue: v3.1

Archived