Which resolution ?

DrAzTiK

Hello,

I have been forced to buy recently a stupid 16/9 LCD 23 wide 1920*1080 (I miss my old good LCD 4/3)

Can you say me witch resolution is working the best for BG2? I mean I want to be able to see characters and read text so I don't want to set 1920*1080 in the box. :undecided:

Actually, I use 1280*720 (witch is a 16/9 ratio If I am not wrong) Not too bad but image don't take full screen. (do you advices me another resolution ?

ty

Use your graphic card's configuration application to add your target resolution as a viable resolution for your screen, install WSM in that resolution and then set the game to run in full screen. Note that resolutions other than full 1920x1080 will look blurry fullscreen, and the characters and text aren't any bigger in 1280x720 windowed than in 1920x1080 fullscreen.

Can you say me witch resolution is working the best for BG2?
No. The usual way one should really approach this, is to open the monitors own menu'es and see the default resolution from there... go to the Control Panel, set the screen resolution(Display Settings) to that of the monitors settings, depending what you wish and the quality it produces, you might also need to set the monitors own default resolution to that. Yes, the current monitors should almost all have more that the "On" button.
Use your graphic card's configuration application to add your target resolution as a viable resolution for your screen, install WSM in that resolution and then set the game to run in full screen. Note that resolutions other than full 1920x1080 will look blurry fullscreen, and the characters and text aren't any bigger in 1280x720 windowed than in 1920x1080 fullscreen.

Hi, i have been searching the forum for any "blurry" issues in PS:T. This is the only post i found. So i am asking, i am at 1920x1200 resolution in windows, i enabled WSM in 1920x1200, why do i get SUCH Blurrness? Could it be a specific graphic card issue?

Archived