Missing item descriptions with IR

Guest guest_david

Guest guest_david

Hi Demi, with IR installed, the descriptions of all weapons are missing (when I right-click on an item). I'm sure this issue has to do with IR, because after uninstalling everything is OK. This happens both in a tutu game and in BG2. So not the main comp. causes this because it cannot installed on easytutu, maybe the weapon changes comp.

Hi Demi, with IR installed, the descriptions of all weapons are missing (when I right-click on an item). I'm sure this issue has to do with IR, because after uninstalling everything is OK. This happens both in a tutu game and in BG2. So not the main comp. causes this because it cannot installed on easytutu, maybe the weapon changes comp.
Did you restart the game after you installed the mod, so do not load a previously made save and assume your problem is made by the mod...
Guest guest_david

No, I made a fresh install, I had no previous save. Only the description of weapons is missing (magical and non-magical, for example the description of a plain staff or shortbow too)

I have no idea what could cause this. If the description updates from the Weapon Changes component somehow malfunctioned, that wouldn't have any affect on staffs.

1) Can you reproduce it if you reinstall the mod?

2) Are you using Vista/Windows 7 with the game installed to Program Files?

Guest guest_david
I have no idea what could cause this. If the description updates from the Weapon Changes component somehow malfunctioned, that wouldn't have any affect on staffs.

1) Can you reproduce it if you reinstall the mod?

2) Are you using Vista/Windows 7 with the game installed to Program Files?

I have Windows Xp. Recently I made a fresh install, the same install order, and was unable to reproduce the mentioned issue, and now everything is OK. I dont know whats happened.

Archived