urgent area request

xler

I'm in the middle of a fairly modded game (sr/ir/scsii/fixpack) and i dont know whats causing the problem but

I am unable to enter the kuo toan lair in the underdark. I crash whenever I enter whether it be directly or via console. i was wondering if anyone could upload an ar2402 from their computer? maybe if i replace my broken ar2402 it would work

It's not that great of an idea to replace files in your game with someone else's, as they probably have completely different mods, etc. Make sure there's a line for 'Logging On=1' under Program Options in your baldur.ini file, reproduce the crash, then post the contents of your resulting baldur.err file.

It's not that great of an idea to replace files in your game with someone else's, as they probably have completely different mods, etc. Make sure there's a line for 'Logging On=1' under Program Options in your baldur.ini file, reproduce the crash, then post the contents of your resulting baldur.err file.

I have heard reports in the past that there is a bug in the Baldurdash fixpack which causes SCSII to crash that area.

Archived