Launched projectiles missing Thac0 penalty

Pacek

So the fixpack addressed this problem by giving arrows, bolts, bullets etc. a value in weapon proficiency, but after installing item revisions, that value is once again reset to 0. So the effective free proficiency in those weapons returns! I have a change log of AROW01:

Mods affecting AROW01.ITM:

00000: /* from game biffs */ ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ 0 3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v9.01 BWP Fix

00001: ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ 0 0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: v2 (Hotfix 20100919)

00002: ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ 0 14 // Remove Cleric Weapon Restrictions from Multi-Classed Clerics: v2 (Hotfix 20100919)

00003: ~MIXMOD/MIXMOD.TP2~ 0 3 // Increased Ammo Stacks -> Increase Ammo by 100%

I checked the files and its definitely item rev. The upshot though is that no-one need waste any points in ranged weapons any more!!! ???

You mean that any character equipping an arrow is considered proficient with bows? :D

That's exactly right. But not just arrows, bolts and slings too. Fixpack documentation has an extensive list of items affected. I'd been just correcting myself til I discovered that nifty little change log trick. Pleased I can be of some assistance!

Speaking of V3... ???

Archived