Bugs in BG2 SoA/ToB in latest GemRB

Beholder

Ok, that works, will check it out. Edit: the save is after the bug, so not much can be seen.

btw, you could probably upload stuff to your developer web space on sourceforge - every user gets some.

There was a couple of bugs here. First, the portrait and polymorph ones, which are fixed and then there's an original bug that you maybe didn't even notice, which the g3 fixpack fixes. There's maybe one cosmetical issue left, but you can ignore it if you can't see it. :)

The first should be fixed already. It was done in late december, so maybe our general timing problems are an issue now. It should be part of the build and an old savegame would break only the first love talk timing. :s

it's funny what you find critical.

I can reproduce it after a long while, so it's not the first timer's fault. I don't see any timers in the banters, except for the lovetalk stuff anyway, it's just a few inconspicuous vars. Maybe banters shouldn't be checked every tick or ran all the time, but this is not my area of knowledge.

Please, check these bugs:

1. I can't save my game after Aerie's nightmare. I think it's because tavern interface is bugged. Here is my savegame. Just talk with Bernand and sleep.

2. de'Arnise quest is broken. I talked with Nalia, then I invited her to my party, but my map and my quest log didn't changed.

Archived