[Solved] Xan Romance - Freeze

limalama

Hi,

First of all loving this mod ;)

Gave me a reason to try out BG1 again and decided to romance Xan so I could have him all the way through the trilogy.

Anyway I have got to LT21... spoilers below

Just had the bodhi dream and then slept again and in the morning had the talk with Xan where he takes me and lifts me into the air etc etc.

When I click end dialogue it freezes up and nothing else I can do but ctrl, alt delete to close it from not responding.

Any help would be grateful

Other mods for BG1 Tutu I have Finch NPC and Siren Quest thing.

First, loved the topic title. I read it like: "Xan Romance! Freeze! Halt! Zuruck!" - and giggled quite a lot.

Okay, I think your problem here is the movie that Domi attached at the end of this dialogue-dream. Other users didn't have this problem: I think that Suldanessellar movie _should_ be in your directory, if you did the full install of BG2(which you should have done). I'm not a pro here, but you may check that your movies option is on(baldur.ini) - try toggling it(if it's at 1, switch it to 0, if it's at 0, switch it to 1).

Another option, of course, is to skip the dialogue entirely if there's something wrong with your movies. The dialogue does NOT influence the romance's advancement(it's a one-time additional dialogue, one of a few) and only triggers upon waking up in the forest in morning time/daytime, so it can be easily avoided.

Archived