Inaccessible Ammo Belt

RobinHood70

There's a bit of a "woops" in the Add Bags of Holding feature for one of the additional ammo belts: it's found at Fletcher's Feathers, which was apparently intended to be located in Trademeet, but so far as I can tell, is actually located nowhere at all.
What are you talking about, the shop seller is in the number #12 in this Trademeet map:

ar2000.jpg That is, if you don't have activated the Skin Dancer quest by first going to the Bridge district, or if you have killed it and solved the quest... as the seller then comes back, or so I would remember.

What are you talking about, the shop seller is in the number #12 in this Trademeet map: (...) That is, if you don't have activated the Skin Dancer quest by first going to the Bridge district, or if you have killed it and solved the quest... as the seller then comes back, or so I would remember.

I didn't see anybody there in my game either before or after finishing the quest at any time of day, nor do I see anything in the code that would make the fletcher appear. Looking at GameBanshee, they mention nothing about the fletcher in the description of that area. Even if there's something I'm missing, that means there's a mistake in the documentation, as it says that the Ammo Belt was added to the blacksmith, which it wasn't.

Googling a little more, it looks like I'm not the first to notice the problem: http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=17169

Are you sure you don't have a mod installed that reinstates the missing fletcher, like Item Revisions, for example?

Archived