How to export Dragon

goodwad

It wouldn't surprise me if there were a few animation glitches, especially for something as big and complex as the dragon. There were a few in the balor tanar'ri (mtan) and large wyvern (mwyv) that I fixed - probably buried somewhere in the Fixpack forum. Mainly the offsets were off for some frames. Also similar issues with the IWD sahuagin recently reported in the IA forum. It also seems the less data a frame contains, the more chances for issues with it (usually offset issues; sometimes dimension issues).

I only get 1mb here too. Maybe you could post it in the IA forum, though SHS still has issues with adding bytes to uploads, at least you should have more space there. Won't be terribly useful for IA since we need it quartered or ninthed due to BG2 limitations, but if you got something like this working in reverse, that'd be great. There are some larger NWN animations that we'd probably need to split - some for CA like hydras etc. Also the IWD big white dragon still needs to be ported IIRC, and possibly split as well, both for IA and for IWDinBG2. Erephine only ported the small white dragon as far as I could tell.

The second one (the one I further cropped) uploaded first, but they can/will both be found here. If anyone notices any problems (other than the ones I've already mentioned), please point them out to me. I'll probably leave them there for a couple months, but if you're reading this topic a year from now, you're gonna be SOL.

@Miloch: Eventually I'll get around to reversing the process for the split animations, but it's far enough down my list of priorities that it'll probably be several months before I get to it. It definitely is on the list, though. I'll start posting some information in the IA workroom soon just in case I up and kick the bucket one day LOL.

Archived