[ANDROID] Ghost Dog's PST UI Mod Not Working

haints

I've correctly installed Planescape Torment and the widescreen mod, but I can't get the PST UI mod to work. It either says the game doesn't have the widescreen patch (which it does) or that it is an unrecognized version (I have the latest patch installed).

Any ideas? I can attach the error log if need be.

Well it worked and it didn't work. Installing the widescreen mod in "non-GemRB" mode actually fixed some small graphical issues--a missing section of the menu bar, off-center videos, etc. And it allowed me to install the PST UI mod without problems. But as far as I can tell, the font size has not increased by 20 percent, as it was supposed to via PST UI ...

Is there a "DUMMIES" guide floating around somewhere? Took a look at that link and it is a little over my head. I don't want to switch to a different font or anything like that--just want the fonts to be a little bit bigger ...

as i stated there is a guide tailored to using that plugin on android. The way fonts were done in IE games makes it not possible to simply change their size. mods that "make them bigger" are really altering game resources and often changing the font altogether.

I know you dont want to change the font, but odds are that mod was going to change it to something vastly different anyway. There are plenty of FREE TTF fonts that look great in GemRB and fit with the RPG style IMO.

Thanks, SyntaxError--I found that particular guide and am going to try it now. Do you know, offhand, if there is a particular TTF font that resembles the default font in PST? Also, do the new fonts retain the game's default color or does that change as well?

Archived