Made Soundsets

Psionica

I have the worst internet in existence, which messes with my main game i play called "Aion". Anyways the other night i had some free time to kill and took that oppurtunity to try and learn some more of that program Audacity.....after many tries at it I figured out how to make the sound set file work in bg. I made a entire soundset for a female character with the voice of Mandragora Screams lead singer Morgan Lacroix.....when it comes down to it, it takes alot of patience to sit thru and listen to the songs to get sounds that fit the criteria for an action...is only the 2nd soundset (full) ive ever taken the time to make.....the other being Shirley Manson. I did this because the default sounds for the females were severly lacking imo. I dont know if any other music fans out there hv done similar for their personal character....it might not be much but its something in the way of contributing to the BG expierence :)

Commercial music is usually mixed to two-channel stereo prior to public release, so there's really no way to separate a voice from such a mix. Even if you play around with EQ adjustments to certain frequency ranges, you won't be able to really achieve this. If you have access to individually recorded tracks, though, you have all the power ;)

I wouldnt want to do anything like that.....i took the time to listen to their songs over and over to gt the sounds that best fit the "type". There is some bg music but not so much as to mess with other sounds from the game/npcs/etc... I use it for my PC , dont really like the default choices provided

Archived