Shadowkeeper and modded Kits

My game is heavily moded right now. I have kits added from Divine Remix, some Rogue and Bard kits, etc.. But when I open Shadowkeeper, it doesn't recognize them. Is there a way to make SK recognize a modded Kit in order to make a fun Multi-class option. For Example, I would like to try a Rogue(8)/Cleric of Cyric for example.

Shadow Keeper only recognises the kits from the base game. However you can add kits to its list through an integrated editor. This editor is available in the Settings -> Lists menu, and is only accessible if no save game is currently loaded.

This editor allows you to add kit description, with a name and the corresponding hexadecimal number. To get this number, you need to open the Kit.ids in a text editor, such as notepad. The Kit.ids file should be in the Override directory, unless you used a mod that biffs everything. Otherwise you can use Near Infinity to view, wherever it is.

Once you add kits to the list like this, you'll be able to display the kit of your main character if you gave it a mod kit, or to set one of the kit you configured.

Please note that changing the kit value in a character DOES NOT give you the capabilities of the kit for all levels up to the one your character has but will only allow you to the new capabilities when you level up. As explained in the Shadow Keeper documentation, you need to edit the character to add the corresponding "affects" if you want to obtain all the initial kit capabilities.

If you are starting a new game:

1. Save the game, then quit.

2. Edit the save game with SK and add your kit to the character.

3. Load the game and Export the character you just edited.

4. Start a new game and import the character.

Now the character will have the correct abilities up to the level at the beginning of the game..

However, I vaguely remember reading about adding a kit to a multiclass messes up the HLA table, but I can't find anything when searching. Dualclassing should work fine though.

Archived