How to fit game onto screen / how to edit .cfg file

Salad_Daze

Hi All,

I desperately want to play Baldur's Gate 2 on my Samsung Galaxy S3 but I can't get the game to fit on the phone's screen and can't figure out how to edit the .cfg file (I'm trying to change the resolution settings within).

So - what I've done so far:

Installed Gemrb on my Galaxy S3

Installed Baldurs Gate 2 with latest patch on my PC

Installed widescreen patch on PC

Transferred all files except .exe files from PC to app-data/net.sourceforge.gemrb folder on my phone

When I start up Gemrb the game loads, I can choose my character etc... great. But unfortuntately the whole of the game doesn't fit onto the screen... the game is too big for the screen... I have to move the mouse cursor so the screen moves and shows the bits I want to see. I think there must be a way for the game to "shrink" so I can see the entire screen on my phone?

I thought I needed to edit the .cfg.sample file. So - I opened this up on my PC - in notepad... and edited the resolution and changed fullscreen from 0 to 1... however when I save the file it will only save as text - not as a .cfg file.

I'm getting a little frustrated and wondered if anybody on here could help me out please?

Thanks,

Salad

Archived