character names canged! O.O

Dega1000

The most strange thing since i started play bg2!^^

I've installed the following mod for bg2: YASRAENA, TASHIA, VALEN, SAERILETH, BIGGER FONT, WIDESCREEN MOD.

I forgot to install before them the game patch (i say this cause a friend suggested that this could be the problem). just in cae i reinstalled everything in the correct order: game - patch - mod.

Now, the problem: sometimes ago my party characters (only char from mods) changed their names in something absurd.

yasraena's name now is "if a tiefling didn't do it..."

saerileth became "yasraena"

tashia is "that sound a bit patronizing..."

LOL!

Anyone knows what can i do?

Thx!

I forgot to install before them the game patch (i say this cause a friend suggested that this could be the problem). just in cae i reinstalled everything in the correct order: game - patch - mod.

Now, the problem

You forgot the one rule that you need to follow every time you install a mod to the game, that's = Start a new game, as the saves game's text references are garbage. And the fact that you had the saves shows that you didn't remove the game directory after uninstall... that's bad for the files... I would suggest a reinstall yet again, and this time remember to remove the game folder after the uninstall.

Archived