Problem With Spell Pack and The Darkest Days

Chasington

I've actually created this topic at the Spellhold Studios forums, and I was referred here. I guess this problem isn't going to be as straightforward as I hoped...

Anyway, there is a bug that causes my game to crash when I use the special ability for a kit included in TDD. The kit is 'Tracker' and the ability is 'Web' (yes that is a special ability, not a spell). The cast animation is fine, but there is no visible AOE field, however, if you get held, the billowing blue clouds begin to layer and crash my game. This is an animation brought by the Spell Pack mod, and web works great with it as a regular spell, and this bug is in the animation, not in the spell itself. This was confirmed at Spellhold. Can I link to my original thread?

This is what the spell looks like under the Spell Pack mod...

nyy2vs.jpg

... and this is what the special ability looks like, followed by immediate stutter, and eventual crash.

Web_Crash.png

I have the changelog for that ability as well...

change-log.zip

I've actually created this topic at the Spellhold Studios forums, and I was referred here. I guess this problem isn't going to be as straightforward as I hoped...
Nope, it was actually to the SpellPackTM forum, which is actually here, as a part of the Lost Crossroads mod. Although Galactygon might see this here too. The probable reason you associated the G3 was the fact that you have the Spell Revisions mod installed too.

The BWS should warn you against installing all the spell system mods, which is why I have no idea why you ran into this.

Hahaha I'm just so flattered that Lollorian actually has my back after like 14 posts on Spellhold. Anyway, I don't mind posting this on The Black Wyrm's Lair (thanks for the redirect), I have all the files and images prepared for such an endeavour. It's pretty much just a matter of ctrl + c/v etc... Feel free to delete this then.

Archived