Archive Incomplete/Corrupted/looking for

Sarevok

Been getting this/these message(s) on trying to extract some mods to play with at some point

Besides that it seems others pages having difficulties.

Example, earlier on I was able to Download BGTGraphics from BWP-Links, my browser is getting a "The operation couldn't be completed. (kCFErrorDom..."

So, I'm looking for working archives of mods (prefer .rar or .zip, as .7z often has other issues):

AnishaiNPC

BGTGraphics

BranwenNPC

Big Picture

Dace npc

IWD Item Pack

BWL Contest Item Pack

RFWIP

BoneHill

White NPC

wow, nothing? I've played through Diablo 1&2 and Original NWN since I first posted.

sigh. would like to play Baldur's Gate series but would like some these other mods listed abov available. have used google on some, not much helpful with some.

Guess I'll go finish NWN series and Dungeon Siege series while waiting still... :(

And you didn't think first going to the sites to find the archives... darn. Yes, it's likely that some of the mods have been updated and so the linklist can be varyingly different than it would be if the mods were statistic.

PS, it also might be a browser setup thing... Or and a archive tool one. Without you specifically saying what you use...it's darn near impossible to give specific help.

Mac's Unarchiever & sometimes it uses a Archive Utility for some (seperate things yet does the same job as WinRAR in lesser clicks). Browser is Safari, the least troublesome one between it, Mozilla Firefox & Google Chrome

either way, can't get full mod/content from an incomplete archive... Strange thing is, I haven't had any trouble extracting with these before. Nothing's been changed software wise or other.

here test

(last couple minutes/bout half-hour since I typed the above to get the below)

BGTGraphics - Assuming the domain/server where it's hosted is down or something?

dlerror.png

AnishaiNPC (hopefully I might have a working .zip/.rar whatever of it buried somewhere on my Mac; got from bwp-links at one point. Same with Bone Hill)

(here's DL I see is tagged broken, I get a

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10852] You do not have permission to download this file

Secret of Bone Hill - same as BGTGraphics currently. White & Dace (NPC) has same or similar issue(s). (see above, might have a buried copy somewhere)

RFWIP

(bunch of computer gibberish from coming from bwp-links like such: )

gibby.png

IWD Item Pack ( http://baldurs-gate.eu/bwpmods.php )

extrerrer.png

Note - that archive utility program has extracted other .z7 archives before. Many being Baldur's Gate mods at that.

Branwen NPC - looking for the BG1 one I believe. bwp link links to gibberish

BWL Contest Item Pack - would be nice to have available for a run some time, but not needed if can get the others somehow.

Archived