ETA of v4

aigleborgne

Hello,

I know that can be impossible to tell, but I'm guessing if v4 is coming soon or not. This is the mod I am waiting for the most because I have enjoyed a lot v3 but sadly, it didn't covered enough things or spells.

And also because I will design my mod with v4 spells. Althrough there is no hurry in that matter, I will still have a long testing phase of each spell to ensure they are as good for a player standpoint than a script one.

Regards

We are all waiting for somebody to finish the version

As far as I remember they are waiting for somebody to finish the version

We are all waiting for somebody to finish the version then.

Godot? :D

I hope they will finish Kit revisions before SRv4. ^^

No chance, but it's playable. The downloadable version has some bugs, and needs some refinements, but I'd definitely reccomend it.

But I guess make all these mods compatible with EE brings a lot of work....

Not really. One can install most of them on EE2 w/o much effort.

Short story: SR will be out when it's ready, hopefully soon because I pretty much finished my part on it, but there's really no ETA when it comes to Revisions mods (I always fail to respect them).

Long story: I accepted a new job and I pretty much had no life the last few weeks but I should start to have some room to breath next week. If Arda is around and and free we may surprise you. As kreso says, SRv3 can be tweaked to work with BGEE rather easily, but you will experience minor issues and a fully compatible version is slightly more complicated.

Thanks for your answer! I know how hard it is to respect ETA.

Good luck with your new job :)

Short story: SR will be out when it's ready, hopefully soon because I pretty much finished my part on it, but there's really no ETA when it comes to Revisions mods (I always fail to respect them).

Long story: I accepted a new job and I pretty much had no life the last few weeks but I should start to have some room to breath next week. If Arda is around and and free we may surprise you. As kreso says, SRv3 can be tweaked to work with BGEE rather easily, but you will experience minor issues and a fully compatible version is slightly more complicated.

Archived