IR and 1PP v4... again

Salk

It's like this... If you install the 1PP v4 "Avatar Fixes" component after IR, there will be critical misalignments but no mismatch.

If you install the 1PP v4 "Core Paperdolls" before that, there won't be any misalignments but there will be mismatches.

So there are 3 possible solutions here:

1) Update the documentation and mark "Avatar Fixes" as incompatible with IR v4. This is the easiest solution

2) Include the latest "Avatar Fixes" in IR v4 and reposition the misaligned objects on the paperdoll

3) Include the latest "Core Paperdolls" in IR v4 and decide to either match the new paperdolls/avatars or adjust the mismatched paperdolls/avatars to IR v4.

Since I am talking about this, I still have my own BGT modification from 2012 (I am just going to update it now since I noticed AMUL01.ITM has changed since then) that fixes a number of mismatches itself for BGT players of IR.

I play without 1PP and also see misalignment of some weapons in my EE game.

Just weapons? What about helmets and shields? From what I understand, the paperdolls position changed while the paperdoll objects kept their original position so it should affect everything really.

The reason why it affects EE must be that EE comes with 1PP material already installed.

As far as I can remember I have only seen problems with weapons.. And it is not all weapons but only some. From the top of my head I can recall seeing misalignment with bows, staffs, daggers and some swords. It does not happen for all character models or weapons.

Archived