Imoen becoming mage in SOD

mycroft

I would like to know how you intend to deal with imoen after SOD. She is supposed to train in order to become a mage during SOD. Therefore, if a player do not chose to multiclasse her in BG1, will she become a dual classed thief-mage, using her previous lv as thief and an according lv as mage at the start of BG2 ?

I would like to know how you intend to deal with imoen after SOD. She is supposed to train in order to become a mage during SOD. Therefore, if a player do not chose to multiclasse her in BG1, will she become a dual classed thief-mage, using her previous lv as thief and an according lv as mage at the start of BG2 ?

correct. If you didn't dual class her before SoD than she will be automatically dual classed to Mage/Thief during it (at thief level that she had before the expansion started) and receive 95000 XP in mage class (8th level).

correct. If you didn't dual class her before SoD than she will be automatically dual classed to Mage/Thief during it (at thief level that she had before the expansion started) and receive 95000 XP in mage class (8th level).

From how EET generally works with SoD, I understand that Imoen will not be joinable in this part of the game but follow her SoD role in the extension?

Archived