shapeshifter

Guest BallOfFire

Guest BallOfFire

The shapeshifter rebalancing sounds like it would be neat for BG2, but it is insanely unbalanced in BG1. There is a greater werewolf (greater wolfwear? I forget hte name) on the werewolf island in Tales of the Sword Coast. I backstabbed her for 50 damage, and she was healed in TWO seconds. I reloaded several times and kept attempting to kill her. I was doing one backstab every three seconds, for about 50 damage each time, and couldn't even make a dent because of her hit point regeneration. I was soloing with a character that was the equivalent of about level 20 (I was a multiclass). I killed Sarevok without getting hit, and Aec- whatever his name is in three hits, but I couldn't beat a simple greater werewolf. The only way that I can think of that it might be possible to beat her is with a party of six all getting critical hits at once. That isn't very likely. Anyway, just wanted to let you know. I've loved most of the things that the Tweak Pack added, and would never play again without installing these components. Thanks for the mod.

Shapeshifter Rebalancing refers to the Shapeshifter druid kit--it does not alter any of the werewolves or wolfweres in the game. I believe the insane greater wolfwere regeneration rate is fixed by one of the Baldurdashes--did you install BG Baldurdash and BG2 Baldurdash before installing Tutu?

Guest BallOfFire

I assumed that it was some Tales NPC variation of the kit, because she was human then changed to one. No, I did not have Baldurdash installed, and I have had troubles installing it. Luckily, as I read what you said, I just came up with a solution to my problem! You helped me without knowing it =).

Archived