Corthala Romantique - Valygar Romance

In Valygar's installation notes in the README, it says that if I have BG2:EE from Steam, I need to modmerge first, unless I've misunderstood the instructions. Since you just confirmed modmerge is not required for BG2:EE, perhaps the README needs clarification/changing?

From my bug and notes list:

-remove note from readme that BGII:EE game needs to be modmerged.
-after the Bodhi abduction incident: After I killed Valygar and had his body looking for ways to revive him. I kinda lost my track after I went to the Temple in dock district.
The priests in dock district instructed me to go to Umar Hills for a book merchant, but once I got there the merchant didn't mention anything related to what the priest said.
So I googled and used the official way to revive him in the temple of the Lord of Shade.
It worked out fine, just I think that maybe add some dialogues with the merchant NPC might help the players with the instructions of how to bring the lover back to life.

-in ToB: When my party arrived at the Temple of Yaga-Shura, the one with his mother Naylee, the shade Gorion was also there with Valygar's parents.
Valygar's mom turned into a stone or something like that and froze there. She didn't disappear even after the combat.
Also, the instruction text repeated the part of Bodhi abduction, which didn't fit the scene and the story there. It didn't affect the talks and the combat.