Druid/Thief mod - possible?

Hello - long-time off-and-on lurker, first time poster. Any help would be appreciated!

I was trying to figure out a way to play a Druid/Thief in BG:EE 1/2/ToB. There is no especial reason for this other than I thought it would be really fun. I checked and this should be a valid multiclass for Elves and Half-Elves according to 2nd edition ADnD. In PnP, there is probably no compelling reason to take this combination, but it seems like fun in BG.

The trick is, I can't figure out how to do this in the Infinity Engine. I don't think any existing mods cover it, and it seems that you can't add multiclass combos properly. I think you would have to add Druid as a Cleric kit or something, which would twist some of the game events and levelling, correct? I'm not sure if you can use EEKeeper to force this to work.

Sorry if I'm being stupid in some way; I apologize if I misunderstand how the modding works. I never really comprehended how to mod BG and my one attempt at making a kit never did really work.

It's one of those things that is utterly, completely 100% impossible to do.  The existing class combinations are the only possible class combinations, period, end of story.  It would take major modifications to the engine and the UI to make stuff like druid/thief, or ranger/thief, or fighter/bard, or whatever.

That said, if you can live with certain modifications to the rules, you can simulate those class combinations as specialized kits in the existing classes.  So for existence, if we apply a spell spheres system instead of relying on the vanilla priest spells mechanics, we can assign druid spells to a cleric kit, and withhold cleric spells.  That's what Faiths & Powers does: by tweaking the way the game assigns spells to divine classes, it allows us to make a druid/thief kit within the cleric/thief class.  (It also has druid/ranger and druid/mage. And my other mod, Might & Guile, has ranger/thief and fighter/bard and cleric/bard.  ;) )