FoW in TuTu looks like in BG1

I've looked high and low, went over the executable and all the files TuTu v4 touched, but I'm still unable to tell what caused the game to switch to the BG1 FoW instead of using the SoA/ToB fog of war. It's not that I want to fix it or am annoyed by (in fact, all I'm using TuTu for is to test something), but I want to know what caused this change because I'm curious about it and I might go and add it to my BGT install.

TuTu doesn't replace fogowar.bam (I would've noticed that), and it seems like the one in my BGT game is identical to the one in vanilla TotSC. Its probably the same one in every IE game, since TuTu disables 3D acceleration on the .ini file, making it look like in BG1 because it's being rendered differently. Pretty simple stuff but left me puzzled till I spent an hour testing today and just found out about it.

And for some reason Wine hates it when I run the game on fullscreen without 3D acceleration on, but if I run it windowed it doesn't care. Emulation hijinks.

Edit: :rotflmao:

holy fuck these effects look awful i had forgotten how the even looked like lmao

Edited by CrevsDaak