Viconia Location

Guest ShiningSaint7

Guest ShiningSaint7

Hi everyone. This might be a stupid question and i'm sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere on this forum. Where can i find Viconia? I've gone the the regular spot where she should be located (where the guard is hunting her down) and she's not there. I even uninstalled and re-installed the contents of this mod and i don't see anything about her being moved to another location, like most other NPC's. Is anyone else having this problem or was she really just moved to a different location and i didn't read where she would be? Please help. Thank you in advance! 

Viconia has several locations depending on which mods you have installed. She is can be at the south road from Beregost to the Nashkel... this mod actually puts here into the cave, here. Normally she would be at Peldvale. And the old SCSI puts her on the same road south from Beregost, but she wasn't in the cave, it wasn't a cave, just a rock formation ... I don't know where the SCS today puts her.

Pretty sure the full Peldvale encounter is moved to the area exactly south of Beregost, the one linked in Jarno's post above, it's around the top left corner of that area. I found them there on my last playthough with this mod installed.

After you recruit her and remove her from your party, then she goes to wait inside the cave Jarno mentions.

Edited by Leeux
missing word