Solaufein schizophrenia

Something that just occured to me: Now that there is two dedicated Solaufein mods, wouldn't it be nice to increase the crossmod appeal of both by making Banter Pack additions apply to either of them depending on the installation? I realise they are different takes on the character, but they don't seem to be so wildly different as to render the dialogues written for Weimer's Solaufein obsolete, for example.

Edited by Isewein

Interesting idea. Just a note: Ascalon's Breagar has one banter with Weimer's Solaufein - in this case, the topic does not suit my Solaufein. :)

There is the tiny problem that my NPC mod runs along with Weimer's (in addition that my Solaufein is still mostly in German once he joined the group), so if you want you can have both in the same game. Question is how to script banters so the other NPCs don't get confused.

I wasn't aware that you are maintaining compatibility for those two mods. That seems commendable but slightly... unnecessary ? I suppose in that case it would be impossible to code banters to be applicable for either.

By the way, I shall be bound to my home after a cumbersome medical operation for at least a week later this month. If you remind me which parts of Solaufein still need proofing I'm happy to finally continue. It would be great if the mod were to be translated completely.

Edited by Isewein
18 hours ago, Isewein said:

If you remind me which parts of Solaufein still need proofing I'm happy to finally continue. It would be great if the mod were to be translated completely.

Consider yourself hired, ma'am! I'll link you to all I've got. Just in case you get bored. Fingers crossed for your OP!