Ajantis BG1 updates to v14!

jastey

The Ajantis BG1 Expansion updates to v14!

Version 14 comes with an additional after-Sarevok dialogue which will show for BGT and in the EE in case the Endless Bg1 mod is installed (i.e. the game remains in BG1 after Sarevok's death), a fix for the romance after-Korlasz dialogue in SoD, and a .ini with mod info.

The mod is now also available from GitHub: Download Ajantis BG1 Expansion from the official G3 GitHub Site.

Changes:

+ added after-Sarevok death dialogue which will only trigger if game remains in BG1 (BGT or EE with e.g. Endless BG1 Mod).
+ after Korlasz romance dialogue should trigger correctly
+ added ajantisbg1.ini with mod info
+ added folder libiconv-1.9.2-1-src.7z with iconv licence info

Thanks! I'm not decided whether to just let it run similar to the engaged path (him addressing the PC as my love and everything) and whether to allow for a pseudo break-up which would lead to a reconciliation in BGII. I only know it will get quite complicated and will be a lot of fun to write.

I know we talked about this before but from the top of your head what yould be the story arch you would like most to see?

24 minutes ago, Lauriel said:

I guess the whip cracking works both ways. 

Nooo, I am completely immune to these kind of influences. 😅