Change Destination on Travel Trigger

Lauriel

I can't find anything on this except for in the GemRB forum.  What I want to do is:

1. have an area's travel trigger go to it's normal destination before an event, but once that event happens, have it go to a different destination. 
  2. or have duplicate travel triggers, on the same exact coordinates of the area but they go to different areas, that I can activate and deactivate within an area script or dialogue.

I can't figure out how to do either.  I saw examples of how to add travel triggers, but not how to activate/deactivate them.  I can activate or deactivate 'objects', but according to the documentation, those objects are creatures.

Help?

Deactivating/Activating travel triggers (any area triggers, actually) is easily done using TriggerActivation():
        TriggerActivation("triggername",FALSE): trigger area deactivated
        TriggerActivation("triggername",TRUE): trigger area active

Option two is what you would use: add two travel trigges with the same coordinates which lead to the different destinations, then first deactivate the one and then switch to the other, deactivating the first.

This is the same action used to deactivate/reactivate the door in the Underdark Temple. :)