Problem with Interjection_copy_trans for allies

Hi everyone!

I know how to set Interject_copy_trans for npc quite well, but when it comes with companions I created and who then joins the party, the interjections never works.

Let's say I take for example a line from a joined character, PPElros (which line would be located in the PPElrosJ.dlg), interacting with an NPC, PPYor.

INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS PPYor 23 Nocase
==PPElros IF ~Detect("PPYor")!StateCheck("PPYor",CD_STATE_NOTVALID) ~ THEN ~Humph! Of course! Because the Harmonium says so, this is the Rule of Law! Well, I have some news for you, Hard Head: It ain't over 'til I said so.~
==PPYor IF ~Detect("PPElros")!StateCheck("PPElros",CD_STATE_NOTVALID) ~ THEN ~Your devotion to your sister is admirable, halfling, but it will not help her in any way. The law is the same for everyone.~
==PPElros IF ~Detect("PPYor")!StateCheck("PPYor",CD_STATE_NOTVALID) ~ THEN ~The same, my a**! Is this how you try to justify your guilt? Or, maybe you just don't care since she's affiliated to the Free League.~
END

I've tried setting the ID to PPElrosJ in this example instead of PPElros, thinking the issue was the identification of the character, but no avail. Normally I would think the character in presence of the npc at the right paragraph would trigger the banter, so I'm wondering what I am doing wrong.

Thank you for your time!

I see two things in your example code:

-after the == it is indeed the joined dialogue file. Not the NPC's Death Vaeiable or somesuch.

-inside the InParty etc. checks to call the interjection, you need to check for the NPC that is supposed to interject, not the one you are interjecting into. (Because the one you are interjecting into is doing the See() InParty() etc. checks here). This is for all lines you are adding, regardless whwther you add passback lines for the character you are interjecting into. The way you do it currently - the one checks for the other and vice versa - is not how this works.

And also, did you patch the pdialog.2da wirh your joinable NPC's dialogue files?

One more thing: also include InParty() checks or the interjection would also try to fire if the NPC was kicked out near the character (and wouldn't work because then the dialogue is no longer the joined one).

Don't hesitate to post your updated code here if it still doesn't work.