Questions regarding translation finalization

Hi, 

I got a few questions regarding a few lines inside 2da.tra (from @4000107 to @4000115), does those lines can contain special non-English characters ? Those line aren't displayed ingame but in command prompt window at installation, right ?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Setup.tra @900008 ~%col1% BG:EE mod is not recognized by EET, so it can't be imported to BG2:EE with EET~

What does %col1% mean ? Is this an array created at installation ? It just shows the Mod's name that is not recognized, right ? For example ~BG1 NPC Project BG:EE mod is not recognized by EET, so it can't be imported to BG2:EE with EET~ ?

Thanks.

Edited by Jazira
On 6/14/2021 at 7:01 PM, Jazira said:

Hi, 

I got a few questions regarding a few lines inside 2da.tra (from @4000107 to @4000115), does those lines can contain special non-English characters ? Those line aren't displayed ingame but in command prompt window at installation, right ?

They are displayed in game in main menu (book with campaign titles). 4000115 is warning that shows up in-game. All those string can use non-English characters.

What does %col1% mean ? Is this an array created at installation ? It just shows the Mod's name that is not recognized, right ? For example ~BG1 NPC Project BG:EE mod is not recognized by EET, so it can't be imported to BG2:EE with EET~ ?

%col1% is replaced with mod name. This string show up in weidu during installation, so English only.

39 minutes ago, K4thos said:

Thanks! I'm almost ready with new release but will wait for your translation update before posting it.

That is very kind of you. I'll tell you as soon as I can if it's worth for you to wait our translation (waiting for proofreader answer).

I don't want to hold hostage the whole community just for the French one.

Or maybe I should PR you the translation as is, and PR later the proofreaded one ?

I'll keep you up.

Edited by Jazira
On 6/21/2021 at 2:06 AM, Jazira said:

Or maybe I should PR you the translation as is, and PR later the proofreaded one ?

this is good idea. I've included your changes already. Once the proofreaded translation is ready I will post small update to the current build (13.1), so no need to rush now.