Detecting if a party member is casting and/or going to cast a spell?

suy

Is it possible to detect if a party member is casting and/or going to cast a spell on `Myself`? Or alternatively if is casting anything, or doing anything.

Basically, I want to avoid calling `Hide()` via the user AI script, by checking before if a party member is buffing/healing on `Myself`. If I'm unlucky, the combat might have stopped, and I'm proceeding to heal or buff a specific party member. If that party member has the script to hide constantly, it might turn invisible, and ruin the spell.

If needed, I can check on something else, like a list of actions, for all the PlayerX, but I don't see such thing either.

This is more or less the block that I use so far to hide:

IF
    Global("suy#fight","LOCALS",0)
    Global("suy#mode","LOCALS",1)
    ActionListEmpty()
    !GlobalTimerNotExpired("suy#hide","LOCALS")   
    OR(3)
        Class(Myself,THIEF_ALL)
        Class(Myself,RANGER_ALL)
        Class(Myself,MONK)
    !ModalState(DETECTTRAPS)
    !ModalState(STEALTH)
    !ModalState(TURNUNDEAD)
    !ModalState(BATTLESONG)
THEN
    RESPONSE #100
        SetGlobalTimer("suy#hide","LOCALS",ONE_ROUND)
        Hide()
END

Then I tried to add ObjectActionListEmpty(...) on all of Player1, Player2, etc., but still did not work, and it worked, but it's a bit too broad. Something more specific would be nice.

Some other idea?

Thank you.

Edited by suy
Amended after I've found ObjectActionListEmpty

Your options are three: 1) ObjectActionListEmpty, 2) patch all spells with global effects that put a spell state or, better, a unique combination of rare spell states on the caster, lasting in proportion to the casting time - casting time 9 is 6 seconds, and check for those on all party members, but you might get some false alarms there, because the caster might take off and not finish the spell but this script will still prevent hiding; 3) put up with that extravagant possibility of failure and move on to something else. Because you really expect too much from Infinity Engine scripting, if you want to cover such slim eventualities. Nor would that be a disaster if someone did, in fact, lose a spell... once in a blue moon.