Taerom won't make ankheg armor

1 hour ago, Guest Ghast said:

Some of those states (e.g. about the astrolabe for Thalantyr) appear to be added by The Calling. I note that you installed that after EET_End. Could that be the problem?

I've reinstalled at this point and put EET_End at the end: new Weidu.log attached. It's still happening.

States that have weighting less than 11: "Hello there. Is there anything I can do for you on this fair day?"
"Is that a wyvern's head you have with you?"
Attaching Taerom.dlg as well; I've tried changing the Ankheg shell dialogue's weight to 0 and -1 with no success.

WeiDU.log TAEROM.dlg

Edited by RelentlessImp

Scales of Balance should come before SCS.

NPCs should come after quest mods. Literally half the NPCs come before BG1NPC.

Tweaks Anthology is WAY WAY TOO EARLY. Tweakmods should come after content mods.

If you don't install the IWD spells prior to A7-ToTLM, it'll do it's own IWD spell import, which comes after your 5E spellcasting conversion even, so they are standard 2E spells in your game.

I wouldn't even install TDDz at this point, there are just way too many bugs that can cause in an install.

And this is where I stop because I could go on for eternity. Please read the mod readmes before you think you can just throw this together on your own.

If others want to debug the Taerom issue, then run

weidu --change-log taerom.dlg > taerom.log

and upload the logfile to them, but this install order doesn't worth the time IMO.

On 9/13/2021 at 12:05 PM, Graion Dilach said:

And this is where I stop because I could go on for eternity. Please read the mod readmes before you think you can just throw this together on your own.

It's not like I've stated before that the stated load order widely accepted has led to massive numbers of errors and mods not installing before. Oh wait.

But fine, I'll put together an install of your recommended order, and when it fails on multiple spots - which it will - will you be willing to help debug where the issues are?

I'm approaching something in the vein of 50 installs trying various orders and sequences over the last two weeks at this point.

Edited by RelentlessImp