Some tips for aurora engine mods?

I know this forum is focused on infinite engine, but Beamdog forum is dead and steam forum was never alive in the first place, thus, if not a problem, i would like to ask some help with mods for NWN2.

I didn't play NWN or NWN:EE too much and my playthroughs with NWN2 was always with a clean installation and i would like to bring some modules to my old installation. Thus i ask:

Can someone direct me to a tutorial for NWN2 mods?

Obs: i'm a 0 programmer and i only use mods, while i can understand a thing or two on infinite engine due to time using it's mods, aurora engine is a new camp for me.

What modules should i look for? Bug fixes and campaign modules mainly (as for classes and feats, apparently Kaedrin fill enough that area).

If this is considered off topic discussion for this forum, i'm sorry for the wrong place of the post.

I would do the obvious... go to the site most mods are today... nexusmods*, go to the NWN2 section, and look for any random mods you might like. Like for example this, it's out dated install instructions are included, like with any good quality mods should be, and so you are in good hands. Out dated, as it has a patch, but that is inconsequential.

Note that the instructions are for a conversion mod, so it includes the step 1. But if you are new to the whole thing, you might not have any files in the folders, so you might not need to do it.  But check it non the less.

This is a good place to have this discussion.

Ask, if you need any more question ?

*you could argue it to be SteamWorkshops, or moddb... but one of them is market locked and the other seems to not have that good quality control.

I would suggest to try asking in the neverwinter vault forum:

https://forum.neverwintervault.org

probably can join their discord to ask questions, I remember I saw some posted nwn2 stuffs last time..

this blog is also quite informative for nwn2 mod / modules installation:

https://lilura1.blogspot.com/p/neverwinter-nights-2-electron-engine.html

Edited by marcnivar