Shar-Teel and Dorn bug out when she challenges him to a fight

Shar-Teel eventually gets her panties in a bunch if Dorn is in the party. When she challenged him to a duel (the dialog starts with something like "You! Tall, dark and moronic!"), they both became unselectable (purple selection circles) but just stood there and did nothing. After looking at Shar-Teel's script I eventually discovered thanks to IESDP that, unlike in BG1EE, in BG2EE the MakeUnselectable action makes creatures stop processing scripts which is why they didn't go at each other. https://gibberlings3.github.io/iesdp/scripting/actions/bgeeactions.htm#182. Playing with BG2EE V2.6.6.0 and EET V13.4

Edited by Enkidu

Did you find a solution to this problem? The same bug has just occurred on my playthrough. Also playing with BG2EE V2.6.6.0 and EET V13.4

Edit: I found the solution by editing baldur.lua and setting the engine to BGEE. After the skirmish takes place, I reset the engine to BG2.

Edited by Hexemon
Found a solution.

That was my solution as well. However, it may be sufficient to just save the game after their selection circles turn purple and then load that save. The selection circles return to normal and they fight, but you mustn't interrupt them until one of them yields.