Unfinished Business and kalah - Andyr's Kalah expansion component for Unfinished Business

With Project Infinity, i have a mod that seems to come from nowhere : kalah - Andyr's Kalah expansion component for Unfinished Business

From PI this mod has been extracted from \ub-v28\ub

I've found nothing about this UB "submod" in the UB readme.  

Within Kalah folder there is a kalah.tp2 (in the same folder with setup_kalah_what_he_was_promised.tpa). And PI treats this kalah.tp2 as a separate mod.

Does anyone know what this mod do ?

I installed both UB and this kalah mod with PI (there is no other way to install kalah). And we get an install error for Kalah!

If you are using PI you should probably ignore this kalah mod.

Edited by Mordekaie

As a UB component, a girl comes up to you after completing the original quest and gives you a lamp. A later encounter teaches you how to use the lamp, through either pure conversation or a dangerous fight. Then you can call up the genie and make a wish; some of the possible wish options relate to Kalah.

The quest's implication is that Kalah was given the lamp for cruel amusement - the giver wanted to see how he would harm himself and others with his new wish-based power.

As a stand-alone ... that's probably an error, based on the fact that there's a .tp2 in that mod folder in addition to the .tpa that the main mod uses. The .tp2 looks like an older rough version of the modder's work, which was refined in the .tpa. It shouldn't be there for general distribution.

[C:\GAMES\PI\Tools\WeiDU\249.00\weidu.exe] WeiDU version 24900
Using .\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk
Installing [Andyr's Kalah expansion component for Unfinished Business]
Copying and patching 1 file ...
Copying 1 file ...
Copying 1 file ...
Compiling 4 scripts ...
Compiling 5 dialogue files ...
ERROR: No translation provided for @265
[Kalah/U!KGirl.D]  ERROR at line 4 column 1-8
Near Text: @265
	Not_found
ERROR: parsing [Kalah/U!KGirl.D]: Not_found
ERROR: compiling [Kalah/U!KGirl.D]!
Stopping installation because of error.
ERROR Installing [Andyr's Kalah expansion component for Unfinished Business], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall  14 files for [kalah\kalah.tp2] component 0.
Uninstalled     14 files for [kalah\kalah.tp2] component 0.
ERROR: Not_found
Please make a backup of the file: Setup-kalah.debug and look for support at: Andyr, cheeseisace@hotmail.com
Automatically Skipping [Andyr's Kalah expansion component for Unfinished Business] because of error.
[.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] created, 278813 string entries
NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Andyr's Kalah expansion component for Unfinished Business

I'll put this here, too: PI finds a tp2-file and lists it as a separate mod. Since it's inside the ub folder I guess it's meant to be ignored, yes. This is not how mods are coded. The relevant "tp2" for UB is the "ub.tp2".

I guess it would be good to remove /rename the "kalah.tp2" inside the ub mod.