Change the guide's effect names to read like Near Infinity's

Over the years I've gotten pretty sick of figuring out on a daily basis which spell effects in the G3 guide correspond to what in Near Infinity. In Near Infinity I get "Movement rate bonus," in the guide it's "State: movement modifier." In NI it's "Reflect spell level," the same thing calls itself "Spell: bounce (by power level)" in the guide. The guide's "HP: Damage" is tantalizingly close to "Damage" in the software, only it's wearing a bowtie. Someone really likes fancy names and colons around here. Well, with all allowances for the DLTCEP die-hards, I think almost everybody uses Near Infinity for modding these days - and effects are not called in DLTCEP what the guide calls them either, I bet. Leaving that piece of software aside, why the double lexicon here? If you don't remember exactly how an effect works and have to look it up, it's like translating between Russian and Bulgarian. Yes, there are the numbers. They are the same, thankfully. But I, for one, don't remember them all. There is a handful of opcodes that I deal with often, like 318, 326, 206, 177 - but isn't this enough of shop talk already? Make modding simpler for newbies, make the guide use the same plain names Near Infinity does. Tooling mods for the Infinity Engine is not nuclear physics, let's not pretend that we are toiling at vertiginous heights towards a Nobel.

All the examples should be behind spoiler tags, too, so they will be skipped when someone searches for a word or phrase.