Need help, no petrification or frozen visual effects on enemies in a modded bg2ee

I didn't look at the log, but you may be looking in the wrong place. It's possible that you were dealing with enemies whose avatar is not recolorable, like basilisks or tasloi. Most creatures aren't, actually. They don't turn gray or blue, all you get is the message. And if frozen, they will shatter in a round. You might have been too hasty, that's all.

2 hours ago, temnix said:

I didn't look at the log, but you may be looking in the wrong place. It's possible that you were dealing with enemies whose avatar is not recolorable, like basilisks or tasloi. Most creatures aren't, actually. They don't turn gray or blue, all you get is the message. And if frozen, they will shatter in a round. You might have been too hasty, that's all.

Thx. What creatures should I test my spells on? I tried it on goblins. I would like to try other monsters with low hp but Wikia doesn't have thie codes so I can't spawn them.

I don't think they are. The latest version of NI lets you see animation files directly in the CRE file's window, from there you can click to open the BAM editor. All recolorable creatures are rainbow-like: skin one tone, armor another and so on. None of Beamdog's creatures are recolorable. If in the editor you see a creature who looks just like it does in the game, then it's not recolorable. Those can still be darkened using the Character tint solid opcode - if you set the value there very low for either Skin or Character color (this second only works in EEs, choosing it will crash a "classic" game), you can make them pitch black or just about. I once wanted to add at least this effect to petrification from basilisk gaze and spells so that those creatures would look A LITTLE like they have been turned to stone, but it wasn't convincing.