v2.0.4-Specific feedback here please

I was wondering if it was intended for the Nimblefinger Gloves to be thief only after the upgrade. They are very nice for someone like Mazzy and it's a shame that she cannot use the upgraded version. 

Guest Rogerio B

Some typos I guess:

• Sundering Vitriol (Level 3 druid spell) appears in druid's level 2 spellbook
  • Infernal Bone Shield (Level 5 mage spell) appears in mage's level 4 spellbook
  • Thunder Thrust (Level 6 mage spell) appears in mage's level 5 spellbook

Actually tried out the spells, they seem pretty fun. 

Big fan of the new acid/cold spells for priests.

Guest mike123

Two things I noticed, which may not be related to your mod, but posting just in case:

1) Arbane's Sword does not seem to be on Suna Seni any longer. I can't find it in my install, but I think it's an important weapon to have somewhere.

2) Ring of Air Control seems to be casting an "Improved" type of invisibility, but it is also giving +4 bonuses to each save. The end result is +8 bonuses to saves, so I am assuming the Improved type of invisibility is actually giving the bonus 4 as well.

On 8/23/2022 at 5:03 AM, Guest mike123 said:

Two things I noticed, which may not be related to your mod, but posting just in case:

1) Arbane's Sword does not seem to be on Suna Seni any longer. I can't find it in my install, but I think it's an important weapon to have somewhere.

2) Ring of Air Control seems to be casting an "Improved" type of invisibility, but it is also giving +4 bonuses to each save. The end result is +8 bonuses to saves, so I am assuming the Improved type of invisibility is actually giving the bonus 4 as well.

Thank you for the feedback, I will check into Arbane's sword on Suna Seni.  I don't recall off the top of my head what I did.

For the ring of air control - I didn't do anything with that item.  I did not make any changes to existing items' abilities except in explicit cases that are mentioned during install, giving the option to not change them if desired.

On 8/19/2022 at 7:37 AM, Guest Rogerio B said:

Some typos I guess:

• Sundering Vitriol (Level 3 druid spell) appears in druid's level 2 spellbook
  • Infernal Bone Shield (Level 5 mage spell) appears in mage's level 4 spellbook
  • Thunder Thrust (Level 6 mage spell) appears in mage's level 5 spellbook

Actually tried out the spells, they seem pretty fun. 

Big fan of the new acid/cold spells for priests.

Thank you for the feedback, I am glad you like the new spells!  I wanted to provide some variety for priests in addition to the new mage spells I added.

You're correct on the spells being the wrong level, apparently I forgot to change what level they are added to spells.ids as when I changed the spells themselves to new levels.  Very simple fix, and I've already done for the the next release.

On 8/15/2022 at 10:17 AM, Merkabah said:

I was wondering if it was intended for the Nimblefinger Gloves to be thief only after the upgrade. They are very nice for someone like Mazzy and it's a shame that she cannot use the upgraded version. 

I don't recall that being intentional, I will have to go back and look them over, and correct them for the next update.