Allowing enemy mages to use Wish spell

Hi,

I was wondering how it would be possible to allow the AI spellcasters to cast wish to restore/breach/time stop? I had looked at Szass Tam script as I noticed that during the fight he will eventually use it. He either uses it at the beginning to go straight into Time Stop or will use it later on. Once the fight ends and you continue to fight him after dialogue, he will use Wish again to restore his spells and combat resumes like it never happened. Is there a way to put the spell within a pre-existing script which would allow the spellcaster to use it once most of their spells have been used up or even to allow them to use the other two effects?

I have attached part of Szass Tam's script where it mentions the use of Wish and also the .DLG script which happens once dialogue ends.

Szass Tam script.txt

In the Sword Coast Stratagems mod, mages have been scripted to use a faux Wish for many years. You might  want to download it to check out the implementation.

You may see up to seven different wishes in an SCS game: Breach on the party, Improved Haste on all enemies, Time Stop + Alacrity, Hardiness on all enemies, Greater Restoration on all enemies, magical rest and replenishment of spells, ability scores raised to 25 for all enemies. Files dw#wisg1-7 with associated eff, cre, script and secondary spell.

It should be kept either very rare or fairly random (as the Wishes available to players are).

Edited by polytope