Get summons through transitions?

Is there any mod that let you get summons through a transition?

Actually is that really a voluntary decision? (or did the developers just forget to do something about it?)

That seems really stupid that you would summons something, it would follow you everywhere on in one room, then refuse to cross with you in the next (and still be there and follow you again once you come back).

Maybe I just made a fool of myself and it's just an ini option somewhere?

Uh will try that, if that works that would be funny!

Long term though, I find myself often enough in a situation where the characters and summons mass themselves on the transition zone without the transition happening (one missing, not in exactly at the right place etc.) that I'm not sure about adding "with an ogre whirling a club and a hub trying to change me in a pin cushion :D

Well it worked!

Well not really... They did follow me on the other side, but then I didn't have control over them at all. They still were "green" but I couldn't select them anymore to give instruction.

The mouse cursor only takes the "talk to..." appearance when over then and the "select all" icon (rectangle in dotted line) didn't select them.

Aaaand so they kept trying to end charname's miserable life.

Edited by mickabouille