Modding Projectiles in PSTEE

Aquadrizzt

Has anyone successfully added projectiles to PSTEE (via ADD_PROJECTILE, etc) or edited the existing projectiles in a way that manifests in game? 

My installer runs but when I try to use a spell referencing one of my added projectiles, I instead get a random projectile-based spell, seemingly without any reason (e.g. no obvious bit shifting issues). For example, the first new projectile I added also triggers the full casting of Rune of Torment when I use it, and the second projectile I added triggers Blacksphere. 

I also tried editing some of the projectile files directly (e.g. reducing the radius on SPPR101.pro from 597 to 0) and observed no change in spell behavior. Does this mean that the projectiles are just hardcoded/inaccessible? If so, is there a way around it? 

That's unfortunate, but I guess I'll find a way to work around it. Thanks for the confirmation before I wasted even more time trying to figure out if I had messed something up! 

I'm curious what you mean by the spell system though? Do you mean the stuff like Chromatic Orb and Spiritual Hammer?