Circles of Interest - Shades of SC

29 minutes ago, Graion Dilach said:

It's in Larswood. Did one of your other mods break that area script as well?

Well, it isn't there so... I guess? Do you want to see my Weidu? Maybe you'll be able to recognise which component prevents it from load. Also, if you have the code for that last item from the portal I'd be grateful .

10 minutes ago, Graion Dilach said:

I didn't found it that puzzling. The Cloakwood one is more confusing to me, because I always check out the circle where Gorion died beforehand. It's also a circle afterall.

Cloakwood was the first one I found actually. I competey forgot about this quest until I saw it

I mean it says “a wood that is cloaked” or something so you know to put the ring on there, and the Cloakwood maps are quite railroady so it’s hard to miss it as you traverse them sequentially. 

The Larswood one just says “far from the coast which could be a LOT of places to search, and when I’m clearing Larswood I’m usually focused on bandits and getting ready to assault the Camp so I wasn’t wearing the ring; and when I went back later to find the Circle I had to comb the map without the benefit of watching the fog of war get cleared. Did that to lime three maps before I found the circle. It was quite annoying. 

At least, as far as I recall. I’m going from memory here. But at any rate, Hotaru, I sympathize. 

1 hour ago, subtledoctor said:

I mean it says “a wood that is cloaked” or something so you know to put the ring on there, and the Cloakwood maps are quite railroady so it’s hard to miss it as you traverse them sequentially. 

The Larswood one just says “far from the coast which could be a LOT of places to search, and when I’m clearing Larswood I’m usually focused on bandits and getting ready to assault the Camp so I wasn’t wearing the ring; and when I went back later to find the Circle I had to comb the map without the benefit of watching the fog of war get cleared. Did that to lime three maps before I found the circle. It was quite annoying. 

At least, as far as I recall. I’m going from memory here. But at any rate, Hotaru, I sympathize. 

Could be irritating surely. In my case though, this portal is really NOT there :D I checked the whole area, removed fog of war, I have the ring on. Portal should also appear on the map of the area, and it doesn't. Must be a bug

1 hour ago, HotaruPL said:

Could be irritating surely. In my case though, this portal is really NOT there :D I checked the whole area, removed fog of war, I have the ring on. Portal should also appear on the map of the area, and it doesn't. Must be a bug

All I'll say is, when I couldn't find it I literally combed the whole area, I was like "it must be in some other area, maybe it's the Spider Woods." And I went off there. Eventually I was directed back to Larswood, and this time I found it. Don't know why it was so hard. Or maybe it was bugged and it really wasn't there the first time? It was weird. Anyway it's way to the east side, south of the druids' Stonehenge place.

You can always look up BG2900.ARE in Near Infinity and see if it's there. It's "L#CIR3" in the "points of interest" field.