Don' know where to report this

Hi all,

Forgive me if you've already discussed this.

The Light gem on the column when they're doing the Umar Hills quest. All of a sudden the shadows are not bursting into pieces they come into its proximity. This is after the group frees Mazzy.

Also, I am so used to the 'Happy Patch'. One of my add-in NPCs fireballed by accident some innocent bystanders and there was no 'Happy Patch' to kick in to prevent those like Minsc from leaving.

Welcome to our first playtester. :undecided:

The Light gem on the column when they're doing the Umar Hills quest.  All of a sudden the shadows are not bursting into pieces they come into its proximity.  This is after the group frees Mazzy.

Will check.

Also, I am so used to the 'Happy Patch'.  One of my add-in NPCs fireballed by accident some innocent bystanders and there was no 'Happy Patch' to kick in to prevent those like Minsc from leaving.

Yeah, we're not including the Happy Patch. :) I think you could probably safely add the one from EoU (not the romance bits, though) without compromising testing.

After looking into this, I can't see anything changed that would prevent this. The traps that destroy the shadows (SPSHADOM.bcs) are set to detect creatures with race SHADOW, [0.0.SHADOW]. We do change a few shadows in the area but it's a general change from humanoid to undead and does not affect the race trait. Every shadow I can find in the area is flagged as SHADOW race.

After looking into this, I can't see anything changed that would prevent this. The traps that destroy the shadows (SPSHADOM.bcs) are set to detect creatures with race SHADOW, [0.0.SHADOW]. We do change a few shadows in the area but it's a general change from humanoid to undead and does not affect the race trait. Every shadow I can find in the area is flagged as SHADOW race.

Except that I just did some testing and encountered the exact same bug.

Archived