After this update (Merge pull request #74 from GraionDilach/sod-dragons) EET install with warnings

Guest Louis1

It seems that after this Merge pull request #74 from GraionDilach/sod-dragons update EET core always install with warnings.

INSTALLED WITH WARNINGS  EET core (resource importation)

WARNING: could not find DrGrBrHt in BDDRGGRY.BCS
WARNING: could not find DrGrBrHt in BDMORENT.BCS
WARNING: no effects altered on BDDRGGRY.CRE
WARNING: no effects altered on BDMORENT.CRE
WARNING: no effects altered on BDURE4A.CRE
WARNING: no effects altered on BDZIATAR.CRE
WARNING: no effects altered on BGDGBRHT.SPL

Enhanced Edition Trilogy (Enhanced Edition Trilogy) was installed with warnings.

I tested with a previous version and everything worked fine.

Checking for  possible reasons this could have happened ... these are all "no changes made" warnings. Did you have any pre-EET BGEE mods that altered these resources? In the case of the SPL, BGDGBRHT is created during the installation by cloning DRGRBRHT, so that would be the spell to check for changes on.

2 hours ago, jmerry said:

Checking for  possible reasons this could have happened ... these are all "no changes made" warnings. Did you have any pre-EET BGEE mods that altered these resources? In the case of the SPL, BGDGBRHT is created during the installation by cloning DRGRBRHT, so that would be the spell to check for changes on.

No. I tested with a clean install.

I even rolled back to this Merge pull request #75 from GraionDilach/dorn-sharteel update and everything worked fine with a clean install and with other mods.

The issue is that there are multiple capitalizations used for this particular resource. The scripts are using that whack DrGrBrHt capitalization, but the other resources use fullcaps. I'll need to recheck how this works, because it seems that the changes gets made properly, but my PR ends up doing them twice.

Even with the warnings, you want the change.

Edited by Graion Dilach
25 minutes ago, Graion Dilach said:

The issue is that there are multiple capitalizations used for this particular resource. The scripts are using that whack DrGrBrHt capitalization, but the other resources use fullcaps. I'll need to recheck how this works, because it seems that the changes gets made properly, but my PR ends up doing them twice.

Even with the warnings, you want the change.

So is okay to install this version even with the warnings? It will not break gameplay or anything?