Dynaheir Romance, final love talks missing in BG:EE?

Guest Delial

Hi! First of all I would like to say how much I enjoy BG1NPCproject and especially romances. Banters and romances and gave so much more life and depth into this game. Thanks to everyone involved, writers, modders and everyone involved in any way. I especially enjoyed Dynaheir romance and Shaar-Teel, it made me laugh and evoked genuine emotions, I made real connection with these characters. It is huge for me. Looking at their individual stories, backgrounds and struggle became maybe even bigger thing then bg plot itself. Thank you!

However, as I am playing latest version of npc project and bg:ee it seems I am missing two final love talks which take place according to description after entering Undercity:

LT26: Thou look... determined.

LT27: The secrecy in which you traveled made me suspect that you had sensed my pursuit, Child of Bhaal. Is that so?

List of Conditions for Each Talk:

Entered Undercity: LT26

After Killing Sarevok: LT27

I made a little bit of research and if I understand correctly after killing Sarevok there should a cutscene involving Dynaheir and probably a LT27? None of this happens, I just go straight to credits and there is no way to return to game after killing Sarevok. I've read somewhere that this is not working on EE version of BG, but will work on BG with Tutu installed? Also, I would really like to read all the dialogue lines that were prepared for this romance. I chcecked romance folder but none of the files is in text format? Is there some specific file I can edit or open to read it, so I would fully able to enjoy this story?

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Guest Delial said:

I made a little bit of research and if I understand correctly after killing Sarevok there should a cutscene involving Dynaheir and probably a LT27?

I think the scene after Sarevok's death was only for Tutu. At least it was never implemented in BGT, and I am not sure it was made compatible with BG:EE.

The text files are in the bg1npc/tra/ folders in the according language folder(s).

So much for a quick reply.

Thanks for the kind words.

Thank you for your answer! Wow, a lot of text to go through. It just further shows how much work was put into that mod. Great. I am determined to see this last cutscene. My question is: will cutscene be available in Easy Tutu? 

Wow! So much text in this file. This just shows how much work was put in that mod. Thank you for your answer. Well, I am determined to see this final cutscene, so I have some additional silly questions. Do you think it would be possible to move save file from BG:EE tu BG:Tutu and romance would still work? Sounds rather impossible. Would cutscene show up in BG Easy Tutu? :)

44 minutes ago, Guest Delial said:

Do you think it would be possible to move save file from BG:EE tu BG:Tutu

That's not possible, I'm afraid.

44 minutes ago, Guest Delial said:

Would cutscene show up in BG Easy Tutu?

It should - but few people play Tutu nowadays, the final scene bugged out sometimes (in short: I don't know). EDIT: If the actual question was, whether EasyTutu qualifies as "Tutu", the answer is yes.

I just realised that with the way the finale of SoD has basically made this old mod epilogue scene canon, it might be possible to finally port the Dynaheir Romance over from Tutu to EET, no? Of course, there would still be the issue of missing romance content throughout SoD, but the ending would seem to line up almost perfectly.