Spanish translation V25.6 doesn't appear

Guest Melmoth

@Melmoth If you download the latest version here, and then look into the folder bgqe/tra/english you see all the needed text files, and in bgqe/tra/espanol is the unfinished Spanish translation you could/would take as a basis.

Most important thing is that the structure of the text files should not be changed, i.e. every line starts with a number (e.g.  @0) and the text is inside tildas without an empty space between them and the text, like this:

@0  = ~This is an example.~

The file format should be ANSI (Inferred character set CP1252).

Looking forward to receiving a translation!

Surely there will be variuos typo errors... May there will be better say to the comunity if they find erros let we know by the forum, because I don't have anybody to proof read.

The first person who play this mod will be I, and then I can do the second round.

Here the .zip file.

espanol.zip

Edited by Melmoth

@Melmoth Some files have txt extension instead of tra. Some files are in utf8-format. Please attach corrected tra files in ANSI.

To be able install the Spanish version, you need to edit the setup-bgqe.tp2 (again, not with MS Word but a text editor):

Change this:

/*
LANGUAGE ~Espanol~
         ~espanol~
         ~bgqe/tra/espanol/setup.tra~
         ~bgqe/tra/espanol/bgqe_game.tra~
*/

to this (remove the /* */ to uncomment the language choice):

LANGUAGE ~Espanol~
         ~espanol~
         ~bgqe/tra/espanol/setup.tra~
         ~bgqe/tra/espanol/bgqe_game.tra~

And of course place the folder "espanol" with the tra files into bgqe/tra.

@Melmoth Format is now ok! But it seems you didn't update the files that were already in the "espanol" folder. Those are from a version 4 years ago, you'd need to update the contents to the current version. There is lines missing and the setup.tra changed, too.

EDIT: So you attached the changed tp2 but obviously didn't even tested the install, lol.