Infinity Animations b5 content archives

I'm attempting to collect all the necessary files for a BGT megamod installation, however - SHS being down - I cannot find the IA Content archives for the various animation categories anywhere. I have managed to acquire just the b5 core package. Does anyone know if there actually are temporary mirror links until SHS comes back (hopefully assuming it will actually be brought back up)?

Thanks.

A new version can be found here: https://github.com/skellytz/infinity-animations/releases

There was a problem with the filename encoding of Moinesse's Avatars, which caused crashes for some players. Thanks to Taimon's report, this issue has been fixed.

Please remember this is an update of the legacy version of Infinity Animations for the adventurous who want to install mega modifications on the classic BG2. The work on version 6 will be resumed in the unfortunate event that Gwendolyne remains unreachable.

Check the readme before installation. Make sure you fully understand this:

Installing with non-ANSI compatible language systems
Baldur's Gate II uses the non-Unicode Windows-1252 code page to load resource files. Some of the resources in Infinity Animations use characters like £/µ/Þ/... which map to different numerical values.

If your system is using a different code page, you must change it manually yourself before unpacking the mod archive and installing. This can be done as follows on Windows systems:
-> Control Panel
-> Region
-> Administrative tab
-> Language for non-Unicode programs
-> Change system locale: English (United States)

The readme in the GitHub repository represents a backup of Gwendolyne's existing (and unfinished) work on v6. It doesn't concern the legacy v5 at all (and is rather inaccurate). The correct readme for v5 is in the zip package and here: https://skellytz.github.io/docs/infinityanimations.html

I'll repeat myself: the repacked v5 is not the promised new version of Infinity Animations; it's still the same old version with all the required content already included in one package for your convenience and registry code page checks/hacks removed (because they didn't work on newer Windows anyway).

macOS doesn't support patching executable files, so IA installation will fail.