Is Spell Revisions compatible/playable with Improved Heart of Fury Mode?

The Spell Revisions mod is a very high quality mod. As Spell Revisions is compatible with Sword Coast Stratagems (SCS) and as SCS is similar to Improved Heart of Fury Mode, I am hoping they are compatible.  If your Spell Revisions mod is compatible should I install it before or after Improved Heart of Fury Mode?

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/70717/mod-improved-heart-of-fury-mode-version-4-2-0/p13

Thank you for your time and the amazing mod.

-Daniel

I've never tried combining the two, but I would assume they are compatible on a level (OlyvnSpells is prepared against SR and Improved HoF's spells are basically the same). Install SR first.

On the other hand, I wouldn't start a run for IHoF now, because while it relied a lot on 2.5 EEEx, it hasn't been updated for 2.6 EEEx (Just look at the last pages to see how relevant this update would be). Additionally, SCS and IHoF are nothing alike, while SCS tries to stay within the basegame limitations, IHoF adds a lot of changes to everything, not just the AI alone, via adding new monster types, subbosses and whatnot.

I have seen the name OlyvnSpells but never looked it up let alone used it.  I was just going to not install the EEEx as it only required for "- Turn Undead Synergy

With this component installed, having more than one character turn undead at once increases the level of undead they can turn. This component requires EEex to be installed, and you must start a new game for it to work." and just not have the Turn Undead Synergy.

Install SR first, got it; thank you.

"