Gramatical error in Imoen dialog

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

This happens during a dialog sequence between Jahiera and Imoen. Jaheria asks Imoen if Puffguts told her about the changes she would go through as she is becoming a women and her answer is;

Heh, he often talked to me of how I wasn't not cleaning' good and how I will never find myself a good husband if I keep climbing on fences and erm....borrowing things.....

If this has been found previously, please disregard.

Great mod so far! :undecided:

Guest Guest

Another double negitive during a Imoen/Viconia Dialog

Imoen begins the dialog by noticing Viconia watching her and protagonist talking and asks her why she lets her guard down around him. In her sixth responce she uses Don't not in the begining of her dialog.

Also not as important but at the end of the same responce she says "any stuff" and I think "anything" would work better in that instance.

FYI

Was thinking also if a Viconia romance was to begin in BG1 are you guys planning on changing some of the romance dialogs to reflect that? I was thinking she leaves because of the noteriety the protagonist gets at the end of BG1, corse the dialog in BG2 when you find her would have to change as well as others. Quite an undertaking....

Thanks people!

Archived