Question for component "Import party items to SoA"

Guest dunehunter42

Guest dunehunter42

My question is does this component works for SoD, if it works, would it produce duplicate items since 1) you bring SoD items to bg2 bc of mod; 2) since your main character has SoD items, some of them will appear in Bg2.

Hello everyone.
Iam in the same spot as dudehunter42. Ive finished BGEE and SOD and i had some cool items from sod (for example dragon blade +3). I have installed this EET Tweaks component. I didnt get several items from sod on table in irenicus dungeon. Ive read in the internet that when u import (when u start new game and create character and import it) ur character from SOD than certain SOD items (items 01-11 in script/variable language) are imported to BG2 and located all over the BG2 world (dungeons, shops etc.) So Our question is (but basialy ive already answered it in my mind, i need confirmation): This EET Tweaks component for this 11 SOD items works like standard import during creating character (and create them all over the bg2 world)? Or these items should be in Irenicus dungeon table? Or my moded game is bugged and ive lost these items and i need to create it with console/EEKeeper?

11 items from sod are:

Voidsword +3
Voidhammer +3
Robe of Red Flames
Belt of the Skillful Blade
Archer's Eyes
Helmet of Dumathoin
Bard Hat
Biter +2
Tangled Strings
Buckler of the Fist +2
Dragon Blade +3

Yes, the EET Tweaks component doesn't affect standard import rules. In fact, that component nor EET doesn't change anything regarding the importing rules.

What that changes is the stripping at start of BG2. Vanilia BG2 strips and every item lost this way is lost forever. EET without this tweak moves all the items which would be stripped to an inaccessible container. EET Tweaks just expose the aforementioned container.

Thank u for answer and ill answer for all gamers that will ask about it.
I my sod game i had in my bag of holding: Biter +2
When i get to BG2 and after Irenicus dungen i get to Wauken Promenade. In the night there is a merchant who sells some crap items, one of them is: Biter +2.
So answering my question:

ALL ABOVE 11 SOD ITEMS are importet by EET Tweaks (Import party items to SoA) and located on the BG2 world just like in the table on this wiki site:

https://baldursgate.fandom.com/wiki/Importing

So if u are unhappy that u lost ur Dragon Blade +3, u will get it back somewhere around Firkraaaaaaaag.

14 hours ago, psyko_nevro said:

Well, actually I couldn't find my golden pantaloon and many other items.

For the swords +X and other protections, not a big deal, I'll find better in BGII. But my pantalooooon! Need to CLUA it.

If the items are in a bag of holding they will not be transfered.