NPC Idea - Florian Honeyhill BG2EE

Guest ErykEryk

Guest ErykEryk

Let me share it with you. Maybe someone skillful can pick it?
So i realised we are lacking two things in BG2 Mods - comic relief npcs and druid npcs
So i came into idea of Mr. Florian
Name: Florian/Flora (NPC could be her/she) Honeyhill or some other fancy halfling surname
Race: Halfling
alignment: goody goody pants
Subrace: dunno
Class - fighter/druid of chauntea or Druid of Chauntea
IF F/D - Make him/her nicely proficient in slings as he would have dex bonus of haflings.

Also give him a staff with some nice flavour. I'm aware of wisdom penalty but i think it doesn't matter. we are not looking for min maxing here.
Druid of Chauntea - Here I'm inspired by mr. Hubelpot - I think Village druid kit is a good place to start but it surely can be enhanced. Maybe npc can cook something to make some bonus like bless after rest? (pathfinder style). Maybe he can brew some nice tea? Maybe he has some special honey (as he's having beehives experience)?
Flavour: -let the npc be funny humouristic and

-                  a little bit not prepared for adventurers life.

-                  let him be lighthearthed and bantering a lot with minsc jan and mazzy.

-                  Let him mock serious npcs like viccy or edwin.

-                  Make fun of Korgan Kelsey or Tashia style.

-                   Banters with Umar Hills hillbillies.
-                   Let him be shocked by some encounters as he had no idea what real enemies would look like

-                   Banters in trademeet. Banters

-                   in five flagons inn.

-                   Of course Hobbits and Shire is what comes to mind.

-                   He/She likes to party in a tavern.

-                   He likes to sing a lot.

-                   Let him exchange some recipies with Jan, Mazzy and Hubelpot.

-                   Let him long and recall home a lot

-                   He can also have some talks with Skitia's Kale and Recorder.

-                   Another inspiration that comes to my mind is Nephele (why o why is she voiceless :(()

What do you guys think? I really feel that BG2 is grimdark partly. This is not by any means bad. On the contrary. But Minsc Boo and Jan cannot be the only guys that are helping others to be more cheerful. 

excuse my english please :)